I have to say I prefer the word 'Autumn'! I am a bit late with this one. I stamped a Crafty Individuals leaf onto paper from K & Co's lovely McKenna pad, added a green flower jewel and the peel-off letters.
let me start by sayin super cute inchie...but it is alot harder to create these babies then I expected...such a small canvas to create on. i will share my inchies collection very soon...you make cute cards...need to get started on that...
5 comments:
fab inchie - gorgeous colours xx
Great inchie!!! Have to do some of these soon!!!
let me start by sayin super cute inchie...but it is alot harder to create these babies then I expected...such a small canvas to create on. i will share my inchies collection very soon...you make cute cards...need to get started on that...
This is lovely Heidi
xx
That's gorgeous Heidi. Amazing what you can do on such a small piece of card :)
Anne x
Post a Comment