Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Witches' Hat



This project has been in the pipeline for a while. A few years ago I had some chocolates at Hallowe'en time in a witches' hat shaped box. I kept the box and this year made a template for it. This was quite easy - open the box out and draw round it. This could probably be done with almost any box you wanted to make your own version of. I coloured my hat with Distress Inks and then stamped various images onto it. The main image on the front is from Cherry Pie's Gothic Hallowe'en set, which is fabulous and available from Scrapz.

4 comments:

Geoff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous box Heidi - it showcases those gorgeous stamps perfectly xxx Karen

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's fab Heidi :)
Anne x

Gwen said...

wow how cute is this!!!