Friday, 3 October 2008

Penny Black Challenge - Seasons


Having recently acquired some Penny Black stamps, I am delighted to be able to join in with this Challenge. I thought the cat image was very summery. I stamped the cat on smooth watercolour paper and coloured it with Distress Ink and Whispers pens. I took some paper from a Dovecraft pad and put it on the buff-coloured card. I put the glitter ribbon greeting border on and then attached the paper flowers with large brads. Hope this entry to acceptable!

5 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fab card Heidi! Love the colours and that little cat!! :0)

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for your summer theme..love the papers and that cute kitty image - thanks for playing along this week at PBSc
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It's lovely Heidi :)

Anne x

glitterthread said...

Hi Heidi..love the colours, and the kitty is cute.
Renniemac

Kathy Gerace said...

Love the summery look and feel of this card. The kitty is too cute. Great job with coloring.