I am new to this challenge and was very impressed by the quality of the DT cards. I hope this one of mine is up to scratch (if you pardon the pun). I began by placing a black mat on the white card, followed by some paper from DCVW Oriental stack. The pink paper came from Papermania's Oriental Spice pad. I cut the oval ( a bit tricky seeing as I haven't any shape cutting gadgets) and some squares from the black card. On these I put Prima flowers with pearl brads, and a stamped image from the same set as the lovely cat. These stamps are by Pink Cat Studio and are wonderful. I added some colour to the cat with Sakura Stardust gel pens.Saturday, 11 October 2008
Sketch Saturday
I am new to this challenge and was very impressed by the quality of the DT cards. I hope this one of mine is up to scratch (if you pardon the pun). I began by placing a black mat on the white card, followed by some paper from DCVW Oriental stack. The pink paper came from Papermania's Oriental Spice pad. I cut the oval ( a bit tricky seeing as I haven't any shape cutting gadgets) and some squares from the black card. On these I put Prima flowers with pearl brads, and a stamped image from the same set as the lovely cat. These stamps are by Pink Cat Studio and are wonderful. I added some colour to the cat with Sakura Stardust gel pens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Fab card! Love the colours and image.x
Hi Heidi, welcome to SS and what a fab card. Love these PCS image - gorgeous work.
Thanks for playing along this week :)x
It's lovely Heidi and the stamps are great
Anne :)
very nice card !!!
thanks for your participation !!!
Your card is beautiful Heidi, the Pink Cat image is fab. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday. Debbie x
A beautiful card, I love the cat...looks like it should be called suki
Love Pink Cat Studio and love your card Heidi. Not only the images are oriental, the colours and the style fit them perfectly. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
xxx
Mariska
great card - love this little geisha cat :-))))
VERY CUTE! love the pink & black!!
Fab card! Love the image and the paper you used! Lovely!
such a great card,love the image and colours:)
sue
xx
Post a Comment