Friday, 17 October 2008

Tag You're It - Pink, Green and Brown


What a great colour combination! I used papers from K & Co to create this tag. The lady is a Catslife Press stamp. I added some 3d gloss to her crown, pearls and dress. I used a piece of brown bias binding on the right, with some rick-rack braid on top. The flowers are small Primas. Really enjoyed creating this tag.

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous tag for the challenge Heidi and I love that image - thanks for joining us this week at Tag You're It
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

RubyMay said...

wow..fabby tag !

Sarah said...

This is fantastic!

Dawn said...

Morning Heidi
Stunning tag - those Catslife stamps are amazing - love the shiny crown.
Thanks for joining us this week!

Dawn

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really a fantastic tag with a great stamp!

Carol Plume said...

lovely tag - thanks for playing along this week....

Marge said...

What a fun tag!!!

Sam said...

Wonderfully unusual...what a great image you've used and terrific use of the colours, you can really tell you enjoyed making this! Thanks so much for playing along with this theme ;)